1. Leave your house or workplace earlier than schedule. Best to be early than be embarrassingly late.
2. Main roads and intersections are almost always subjected to bottle neck situations, where the traffic jam is endless. You could cheat your way out of this by taking the shortest legal route to your destination. You could use a GPS system (some cars have it built-in) or download an app like ‘Taffline’ on your mobile phones.
3. You could also avoid leaving your house or workplace during peak hours. If you are living in a metropolitan city like Mumbai, then consider yourself very unlucky in you are out on the streets during 7-9:30 pm.
4. Try to make use of public transports, like Trains, Buses etc than driving in your own cars.
5. If your distance is short then you might as well walk it out than take out your car. You’ll only be wasting your time, hunting for a parking space. And it’s good exercise too to walk around, get some fresh air.
There is a unanimous hatred for traffic. There is no one is the world who has ever willingly wanted to be stuck in traffic. Well, unless you are riding in a car with Benedict Cumberbatch or Ewan McGregor then by all means, pray that the traffic jam lasts for an eternity. Chances are that once the traffic eases, you may experience extreme side-effects since you CumberSat for such a long time. Symptoms, include spells of dizziness, wedding hallucinations, hearing only Benedict’s gravel husky voice in your head, disoriented senses, audible sighing and well there’s a lot more. However, since the latter scenario is far more unlikely to happen than you winning the lottery, I decided to take a more realistic approach. I decided to do some research and see if there were any good applications that can help faster navigation of routes etc. One application that stood out in terms of reliability, responsiveness and also was very user-friendly was ‘Traffline’.
You get real-time traffic updates from Traffline which is a social app. This app brings you accurate information about traffic jams on major roads and secondary roads in metro cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru etc. Moreover it is a free application that is available on the play store and on the apple store for download. I personally recommend this app, because it’s highly accurate, in fact it gives detailed and updated maps, roads, routes regardless of which city you are in, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, you name it. The GPS and navigation system is extremely easy to operate and they aren’t any technicality that you need to master to use it.
If you are someone who has always been an unfortunate victim to ‘The Terrible Traffic Issue’ then you need to be spared. For more information you could check out ‘Traffline’ in the links that I have provided below.
Download the app on:
Check out their Website:
Like them on:
Follow them on: